Mustang Kids’ Club
Welcome to a new year in the
The goals of the program are threefold:
The after school program meets at the
- healthy snack and free play
- homework zone and tutoring
- choice enrichment activity (Students choose from a rotating selection of courses)
· Science explorations
· Technology: movie making, music production, photography, and LEGO robotics
· Health: fitness, health, and nutrition
· Nature studies
– clean up and dismiss to parent or guardian
The cost of the program is $75 monthly for the first child, $60 for the second child, and $50 for the third child. There is a 10% discount if fees are paid in advance for the school year and a 5% discount if paid in advance per semester. For scheduled Curriculum Planning (CP) days, which is separate from the regular program, there is a $20 fee per child per day. See the school calendar for scheduled CP days. Please contact the Program Director, Sherrie Gentry (857-3661) for further information regarding the program.
All forms must be completed and returned to your school’s main office before your child(ren) may participate in the program(s).